Sunday, October 3, 2010

25 Starts Off With A Bang

Jacob is 25. He had an amazing birthday. He wanted the new apple t.v., but the apple store kept selling out before I could get there to buy one. I called Friday after work, and they had sold out again! I called Jacob and said I was sorry but he'd have to take a rain check. Fortunately, Jacob took matters into his own hands and went to buy one Friday morning when there were only 3 left at the store. The apple t.v. couldn't connect with our t.v., so Jacob decided he needed a new flat screen. Now we have a 42" t.v. that pretty much takes up our whole living room. If you've been here, you know. We watched conference in HD! We also had some friends over Friday for Jacob's birthday favorite, German chocolate cake.


Me, Audrey, Elder Parry, and Jacob.


Last week we surprised Elder Parry at the airport on his way to Honduras. We used our detective skills to deduce what time and what airline he would be on so we could see him. Pretty cool.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday (again)!

    Is that the shirt you got while working at Hogi Yogi? I can't believe it still fits AND that you still have it.

    I didn't know you liked German chocolate cake. Gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll ask for a mercedes license plate frame for my birthday and then I will need to get the car to match it!

    ReplyDelete