Wednesday, December 30, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Parry Family Style

12 hours of Lost. Jacob is starting from the beginning and catching up on all 5 seasons. We like Lost.
11 days of having a Toyota Highlander. Our insurance gave us a rental…Jacob’s car needed a little work after sliding into another car in the snow.
10 dollars for the best Wii gave ever…Dr. Mario. My mom, sister and I are champions at this game.
9 hours of sleep every night. That’s what I should be getting…I am feeling better, but still kinda tired.
8 hours of work today. I love my job at the hospital. Jacob is still at the admissions office, and is less thrilled about his job.
7 degrees in Logan. We went to the temple for my friend Ashley’s wedding. Brr!

6 presents under our sad, sad little Christmas tree.

5 golden rings? Nah, but we did get 2 stylish pairs of pajama pants + 1 food storage starter kit + 1 desk chair + 1 handmade nativity set. Christmas was good to us.
4 semesters until Jacob finishes school. Yay for one semester down this month!
3 nights at home for Christmas! We had fun hanging out with my parents and keeping Becca company. We also went to Jacob’s cousin Stephen’s missionary farewell while we were down there.

2 iPhones in the family. Yeah, I had to get one. It’s pretty awesome.
…and a partridge in a pear tree.

We hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and has a happy New Year :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it.

    I like your sad Christmas tree- it's very creative.

    What's with the polygamist beard? Is Jacob already letting himself go?

    I'm glad you're feeling better- and that you love your iphone.

    Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever and interesting. Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete