Sunday, September 2, 2012

Catching Up

Ok, people of the internet. It has been way too long. My apologies if you have been anxiously awaiting the next Parry Family post. :)
The #1 reason for our distraction?

Baby Girl Parry, arriving around Oct 21st. Her name will most likely be Macy. Everything is looking good and we are taking hypno birthing and reading the Bradley Method birthing book.
We painted her room....


And finished the rest of our basement! We are very excited for her to come. Also since our last posting, I survived girl's camp and have been keeping busy with Young Women stuff. Jacob got a new job (yay!) doing SEO at an agency called 97th Floor in Lehi. So I work in Bountiful and he works in Lehi, but at least we live in the middle.

Also, Becca got married :) and moved to California :(



She and her sweetie Brigham singing at their wedding dinner. They love to sing and sound great together. 
Here is my attractive husband at their sealing. 


That same weekend, Jacob's brother Michael returned home from his mission! We made a trip to Henderson to hear his homecoming talk, which was really good. The only picture I took that weekend was of this guy- 


-who said two funny things that weekend. 1. When he found out our baby would be Macy, he said, "Baby Macy?? Gross. I am going to call your baby Candace." haha! 2. Also, as we were leaving he said "Drive safe and obey Heavenly Father." Great advice from Jack.
Last weekend my awesome sisters-in-law threw me a baby shower, which I loved!


Becca was able to come back for it too! Macy got a ton of books, clothes, and other cool things. 


While these have definitely been a stressful past few months, they have been fun and busy and made me realize how blessed I am!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So excited for you! Cute baby room and cute baby name Macy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, oh my!!! Congratulations!!!! The room looks darling, she has a cute profile on the ultrasound, and I really like the name Macy. I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're adorable. Wish we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete