Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Weird Al

Monday night we went to the Utah State Fair and saw Weird Al in concert. I tried to fight it at first, but I have embraced Weird Al. I love his polkas the most. It's made our music listening in the car on road trips a lot easier. Audrey came with us! This concert was fun, but the best part was seeing Jacob's face full of pure joy and giddiness as he enjoyed the performance.

Nerd alert!!


I was also slightly obsessed with taking pictures of the Ferris Wheel and trying new things on my camera. 





2 comments:

  1. I don't love everything of weird al's but some of his stuff I REALLY like. I guess I'm just white and nerdy. Nice pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is really funny.You should see her rock out in the car to the song white & nerdy - it is beautiful.

    I like him ok, but I will say he is very entertaining in concert.

    I like your pictures.

    ReplyDelete