Friday, January 7, 2011

Prime Real Estate

I got a lot of tools for Christmas this past month. I have been having a nagging feeling lately that I haven't been very manly, so I decided to put my mind and my tools to work and built something awesome with all the new (manly) toys that I recently aquired.


I'm not sure what sparked the idea, but I decided to build a cat condo for our two cats Link and Fish.

Here is the plan that I drew up:



Sorry about the quality, I took the picture from the camera on my phone.

And here are a few other pictures taken throughout the building process:

The cats wont go into the condo part without being bribed or coerced, but maybe one day they will retire there.

Link is an OG! (Original Gangsta)
It was a lot of fun putting it together. The cats love it too.






4 comments:

  1. I love the picture of them peeking out of the condo. They look like a cute couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I love your heading.....looks familiar though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it looks like you have a beak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to break it to you, but building something for cats isn't going to help in the manly department.

    ReplyDelete